Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Where do I begin?

I have been wanting to do a blog for so long, but I honestly didn't know how or where to begin. Now that I have one, I don't know what to say first.  I guess this will be a quick post about me.  I am 42 years old, I have 3 wonderful children, a Godly husband of almost 13 years, and 4 cats.  All in all, I have no complaints, except something is missing.  A purpose.  I had a career in the pharmaceutical industry for 15 years.  About 5 years ago, I decided to leave my career and stay at home.  Honestly, I don't know where the 5 years have gone.  They have gone quickly.  At first I had one child at home most of the day while the other two were in school.  But now, they are all in school.  What do I do all day?  I love to research health and wellness.  I believe in natural foods and medicines, so I research those.  I attend a bible study with a wonderful group of women.   I love to cook and search for recipes.  Oh, and I do the normal things like shopping and laundry and cleaning and playing with the cats.  I also like to exercise, so I walk and do strength training.  So to be short and sweet in my first post, what will this blog be about?  It will be about God, health, food, books, products.  I guess a little bit of everything.

Blessings,

Deidre

No comments:

Post a Comment